Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bellaloki


Bellaloki
Originally uploaded by Firespiral Arts.
I was fortunate to be able to see my cat be born. She is now five months old, and has quite a personality,as does her sister, Suki. These cats bring such joy to my life. Even at 4:30 AM when they climb on top of me, trying to engage me in play, then finally falling asleep on top of me, I adore them. I was so wounded when I put my cat, Owen to sleep on Valentines Day. These creatures have enriched my life. I feel very deeply saddened by the losses of those in the wake of Katrina. No one really mentions all the pets lost, and how much devastation that brings to families. Hug your kitties and doggies and hamsters today. Turtles don't like it much, and fish will really get pissy, but send them your love anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home