Monday, October 10, 2005

Trapped


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




I attempt to find some balance in all the chaos swirling in the world these days. Sometimes, most days lately, in fact, I find myself worried about all the destruction, the loss, the grief. I feel trapped in the Universal Swirl of What Is. Trying to find safety, I realize that struggle is futile. Sitting with the pain of the world is frustrating. I breathe in and out and send Peace to places where pain grows. So many lost, reaching for Hope.

Here, seemingly safe in suburban New England, the days come and go with tea and books and work and children, shopping the store for milk and fruit. Continents away there is digging through rubble, bones, mangled lives.

For all those lives trapped in the Kali's dance of destruction, I send huge amounts of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home