Saturday, April 09, 2005

Foundlings...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finding things as I stroll along on the dog walks on Tuesday and Thursday is turning out to be an amazing process. Now, so many things call to me, like long lost orphans,to take them home. I am thinking, thinking, thinking, art, art, art, constantly these days. Or blogging in my head, writing witty and moving things which never see the light of day, having flown the coop and out into the void.

I think I shall continue with this Foundling series. It is great fun to see abandoned things take on a new life.

Needless to say, I did not rescue the pile of goldfish crackers I stumbled upon. But, Biscuit, the dog I was with, made quick work of them.

Art and snack...what a way to spend the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home