Thursday, November 10, 2005

Faith...


I made a little nightlight for my bedside yesterday. A simple wooden frame and a small bulb is covered by a tiny shade. I adhered some letters to the rim, simply the letters for the word "Faith". It glowed warmly last night as I drew and sipped wine and thought about Leaps of Faith, and about Lack of Faith and about not chasing Faith but letting it seep into the cracks of my soul gently and quietly without my grasping and reaching so very much. Hide and Seek.

Yesterday I found a pencil jammed inside my printer (now totally fubar) and my desklamp's lightbulb cracked and blew out all over my desk. That was just the beginning.

And Mercury isn't even Retrograde yet.

"Faith...", I whisper..."Have Faith..."

I woke up this morning to a warm cat draped over my hip, some Lapsang tea with milk and honey, and visions of "What I Have To Do Today" rushing though my head. Too much brain traffic. Ithink I shall take it slowly today. Pay some bills, do some laundry and make a conscious effort to Let Go and Let The Way Be Open.

2,4,6,8 Who do I appreciate? Go GANESH!!!!!!!

Now, more tea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home