Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shark Bite...



So I was sitting in my local watering hole, Mango Grill (walking distance, mind you) having a double Gin and Tonic (Sapphire, of course!) and the bartender was shaking up this concoction. It was tres Bleu. It looked coma-inducingly sweet. I asked what it was and she said it was called Shark Bite.

Ew.

But, in case you were wondering, no there is no perfumed essence of Captain Jack Sparrow in it, but there is Cap'n Morgan. No relative I hear. Too bad. (If Jack Sparrow was in that stuff, I would drink myself into a stupor, but I digress)

Here ya go:

Shark Bite recipe


Ingredients
Scale ingredients to servings

3/4 oz Captain MorganĀ® Original spiced rum
3/4 oz light rum
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
3 drops grenadine syrup

Fill a shaker with ice. Add the spiced rum, light rum, sour, and blue curacco. Shake the ingredients well. Strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with three drops of grenadine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home